Alluring Apartment featuring Massage Shower
- 2 Bedroom
Feel rested and relaxed in this bright, engaging space. Modern furnishing in soft colour tones characterise the rooms, and with an open living, kitchen and dining area, in addition to two comfortable bedrooms, you’ll have plenty of space to enjoy with friends and family.
A walk-in closet and two bathrooms give you extra space, and will make you feel at home. First thing in the morning, treat yourself to the massage shower featured on the middle floor. This beautiful Knightsbridge flat has a private entrance, and is 7 minutes walk to Knightsbridge tube station.
Beds & Bath
- Common Spaces:
- Double Sofa Bed
- Bedroom 1:
- Double Bed
- Bedroom 2:
- Double Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
If shopping is your thing, then you will be in heaven... Knightsbridge is famous for being home to Harrods and Harvey Nichols, two of the most iconic British department stores. You are also just a short walk away from Sloane Street where you’ll find row after row of high-end fashion boutiques.
Knightsbridge is home to plenty of London’s famous restaurants; Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Zuma, One O One (delicious French-style fish), as well as lots of local, hidden gems just waiting to be discovered.
Brompton Road is always alive and bustling with bars and restaurants that stay open late. You’ll never be short of somewhere to grab a bite. Exhibition Road is a short walk away - this is where you’ll find the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the V&A. The Royal Albert Hall is also just around the corner.
Having Hyde Park on your doorstep is also a huge treat!
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- The house sits on a ground floor, however it is split between three levels, a basement; ground floor and a first floor. With some flights of stairs inside.
- To use the sofa bed remove the cushions, pull up the black bar by the edge of the sofa (first in front of you); the frame will go up so you just need to pull until it gets fully opened.
- Out of respect for our neighbours, please try and keep disruptive noise to a minimum, especially after 10 pm.
- 100% refund – If canceled at least 30 days prior to check in within 48 hours of receiving booking confirmation
- 50% refund – if canceled 7 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – if canceled within 7 days of check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 6
- Parties not allowed
- Suitable for children under 12
- Suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.