Boho Chic Flat featuring Balcony
- 1 Bedroom
Enjoy this bright property with friends, which boasts a colourful interior decor, creating and a fun and vibrant vibe perfect as a base for exploring London. The spacious living area is full of light and lovely finishing touches. It is a welcoming and inviting space where you can kick back and relax on the sofa, hang out with your friends, and make yourself at home. The sofa unfolds into a double bed for your convenience, and the living area also opens up onto a small balcony where you can take a breath and enjoy some sunshine.
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use, making it perfect for cooking a meal for family or friends. This flat, with elevator access, is conveniently located in the exciting area of Old Street and has great transport links. You’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle. You’re just a 6 minute walk away from the nearest tube.
Beds & Bath
- Common Spaces:
- Double Sofa Bed
- Bedroom 1:
- Double Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- There are no stairs inside the flat and there is one flight of stairs to reach the flat. Although there is lift access..
- The sofa in the living room turns into a bed.
- To open it, carefully lift the sofa of the floor and about a meter away from the wall, taking care to not scratch the floorboards.
- Face the sofa and pull the backrest cushions towards you until you hear a click sound, You should now be able to gently lower the backrest down flat.
- To revert the bed back into a sofa, just do the exact opposite, this time make sure to wait for the second click when pulling up the backrest.
- Out of respect for our neighbours, please try and keep disruptive noise to a minimum, especially after 10 pm.
- 100% refund – If canceled at least 30 days prior to check in within 48 hours of receiving booking confirmation
- 50% refund – if canceled 7 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – if canceled within 7 days of check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 4
- Parties not allowed
- Not suitable for children under 12
- Not suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.