Bright Home with Polished Decor
- 2 Bedroom
Find solace and relax in this bright home in the heart of central London. With space to recline on the comfortable l-shaped sofa and watch a movie, or create a culinary masterpiece in the contemporary kitchen, this flat has plenty of areas in which to contemplate the day or dine in with friends.
This home enticingly invites you to rejuvenate with two bedrooms, complete with in hotel quality linen. Enjoy the refreshing walk-in rain shower upon waking. Located in Marylebone, this space is 13 minutes walk to Regents Park and is 5 minutes walk from Marylebone tube station.
Beds & Bath
- Bedroom 1:
- Double Bed
- Bedroom 2:
- Single Bed
- Single Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
Marylebone is an attractive area in central London, with upmarket shops and eateries along its high street that will spoil you for choice. On Sundays, there is even a farmers’ market full of fresh produce. Great places to eat and drink include the Crown & Sceptre and Aubaine.
If you want to see some real London icons, take a trip to the Sherlock Holmes Museum or walk around Regent’s Park and visit the Queen Mary’s Rose Garden, or the Italian Water Gardens in Hyde Park where carved historic pools, fountains, and sculptures are sure to delight.
In the heart of the city, and a stone’s throw from the bustling Oxford Street (shops galore), Marylebone still manages to maintain a delightful village feel, making it a magical place to be in London.
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- The home is on the first floor of the building and can be accessed by walking up one flight of stairs from the main entrance at street level.
- There is WiFi throughout the home.
- The home is in a shared residential building. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- 100% refund – If canceled at least 30 days prior to check in within 48 hours of receiving booking confirmation
- 50% refund – if canceled 7 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – if canceled within 7 days of check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 4
- Parties not allowed
- Suitable for children under 12
- Suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.