Chic Apartment with Fantastic Views
- Bethnal Green
- 1 Bedroom
Feel at home in this warm apartment with wooden floors and a large comfortable sofa, complete with a matching bench to ease you into relaxation. Be treated to sweeping views of the city from the eleventh floor. Feel free to delight in a delicious meal and enjoy it around the dining table with seats for four.
Indulge in a soothing soak in the combination bathtub and shower, and make your way into the bedroom which welcomes you with feather-like pillows and warm throws. This space is accessible by an elevator for your convenience and is 2 minutes walk from Aldgate East tube station, and 7 minutes walk from the prominent Old Spitalfields Market.
Beds & Bath
- Bedroom 1:
- King Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
Mile End and Bethnal Green in East London are vibrant neighborhoods, with amazingly varied attractions and really relaxed, trendy vibe. Well known and must sees include Victoria Park where you’ll find lakes and fountains, a chinese pagoda and more in 86 sprawling hectares of greenery. A short walk or bus ride away is the Victoria & Albert Museum of Childhood, which exhibits artifacts and a peak into the life of Victorian era children. On Sundays, visit the Columbia Road Flower Market, a bustling market where vendors hawk beautiful blooms and pot plants. There are also some great restaurants and bars in the immediate area.
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- The home is on the 11th floor of the building and can be accessed by taking the elevator up fro street level.
- The home is in a shared residential building. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- 100% refund – If cancelled within 48 hours of receiving your booking confirmation and at least 30 days prior to check-in date
- 50% refund – If cancelled up to 8 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – If cancelled within 7 days prior to check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 2
- Parties not allowed
- Suitable for children under 12
- Suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.