Elegant Flat with Vibrant Decor
- 2 Bedroom
Spend quality time with friends and family in this elegant flat with a large open-plan living and dining area. Enjoy the elegant funiture and relax together in front of the TV. Cook a meal in the modern kitchen and share numerous memories together at the six seater dining table.
Head down the elevator from this third floor flat and find yourself in a prime location in London, just a 1 minute walk from both Bayswater and Queensway tube stations. The location is perfect for families being moments away from the luscious Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park.
Note: the building is currently being redecorated from outside. The construction work is intermittent and only occurs during working hours and should not disrupt your stay.
Beds & Bath
- Common Spaces:
- Double Sofa Bed
- Bedroom 1:
- Double Bed
- Bedroom 2:
- Single Bed
- Single Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
The desirable area of Kensington is popular for a reason. Actually, lots of reasons! There really is so much to do and see and this property could not be better placed for exploring! High Street Kensington is the famous shopping street and also where you’ll find the tube station. For restaurants head to The Ivy Kensington Brasserie or Aubaine for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner!
The area of Kensington is not short of pubs! The Churchill Arms is probably the prettiest of them all. Worth checking out even just to Instagram it’s beautiful facade!
The Kensington Roof Gardens is a trendy evening destination and a unique venue in London.
Just across the road is Kensington Palace. The gardens here join with Hyde Park and walking through it is a must. If the weather is nice, why not rent a pedalo or a rowing boat and laze around on the Serpentine lake? You are just a 20 minute walk away from Exhibition Road where you’ll find the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and the Victoria & Albert. Pop to Wholefoods to stock up on supplies. This huge health-food supermarket is stuffed full of organic produce and just around the corner from the house.
This side street is famous and quintessentially British. Browse the antique shops and boutiques.
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- NEED TO KNOW STAIRS
- To use the sofa bed, remove all cushions. You will see a plain white cover held in place by two white plastic hooks at the back. Unhook these. Then take the bar closest to your knees (not the one furthest away from you) and lift. The sofa bed will simply unfold. If you have booked the sofa bed it will not be made up, but extra linens will be laid out for you in one of the bedrooms .
- Out of respect for our neighbours, please try and keep disruptive noise to a minimum, especially after 10 pm.
- 100% refund – If canceled at least 30 days prior to check in within 48 hours of receiving booking confirmation
- 50% refund – if canceled 7 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – if canceled within 7 days of check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 6
- Parties not allowed
- Suitable for children under 12
- Suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.