Minimal Flat with Modern Kitchen
- 1 Bedroom
Escape into this modern light-filled space and rest after exploring the wonders of London. With contemporary furnishings and all the appliances you need, this flat is the epitome of modern comfort in London. The open living space gives you room to prepare a delicious meal together whilst you discuss your plans for the days to come.
High ceilings create more space to unwind while wood floors complete the avant-garde aesthetic. This second floor warehouse-converted flat with elevator access, is situated in a small boutique block accessible through cobbled streets in historic Clerkenwell. It is just 10 minutes walk to Barbican tube station.
Beds & Bath
- Common Spaces:
- Double Sofa Bed
- Bedroom 1:
- King Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
There are plenty of reasons to visit pretty, historic and creative Clerkenwell. Firstly, there are the restaurants, which vary from gastropubs to Michelin-starred marvels. During the week you'll also find street food marvels at Exmouth Market as well as nearby Leather Lane. For drinks, there are a number of rather special bars and pubs, many of which also offer quality food, too. Clerkenwell is also home to numerous museums and attractions. Historic old buildings make this a lovely place to wander around.
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- The home is on the second floor of the building and can be accessed by taking the elevator up from street level.
- There is a dishwasher in the kitchen.
- The sofa in the kitchen can be converted into a double sofa bed.
- The home is in a shared residential building. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- 100% refund – If cancelled within 48 hours of receiving your booking confirmation and at least 30 days prior to check-in date
- 50% refund – If cancelled up to 8 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – If cancelled within 7 days prior to check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 4
- Parties not allowed
- Suitable for children under 12
- Suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.