Scandinavian Flat with Private Garden
- 2 Bedroom
Enjoy London from this chic and comfortable flat, featuring Scandinavian-style design and furnishings that create a beautiful and calm space. Gather with your loved ones in the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area has full length windows and modern light fixtures that make the space inviting and warm. Share precious moments together filled with laughter and joy.
Utilize the kitchen appliances to assist you in prepare a delicious meal. Enjoy views over London’s rooftops from the wonderful roof terrace, complete with tables and benches that make it perfect for a picnic. Located on the third floor with elevator access, in a new building, this space is just a 1 minute walk to the nearest Overground station.
Beds & Bath
- Bedroom 1:
- Double Bed
- Bedroom 2:
- Double Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
One of London’s coolest neighborhoods, Shoreditch is popular with young, trendy, creative-types - and you certainly won’t run out of things to do here.
The neighborhood is full of colorful street art and bustling food markets, and there is always one pop up or another. Great Eastern Street is constantly filling up with new restaurants and cafes and Rivington Street is a safe bet for trendy shops and bars.
For a shabby-chic pub, the Commercial Tavern is a great spot and as eccentric as you might expect from its location. Check out Nightjar for a funky jazz night in a basement speakeasy, serving imaginative cocktails in all sorts of interesting drinking vessels. As is inevitable in a city like London, Shoreditch is always changing - but that’s what makes it so exciting!
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- The house sits on a 3rd floor of a modern building. To access the property you may take the lift to 3rd floor and go through the glass door. Use the fob to open the door, walk a few meters and flat 19 will be on your right hand side
- Out of respect for our neighbours, please try and keep disruptive noise to a minimum, especially after 10 pm.
- 100% refund – If canceled at least 30 days prior to check in within 48 hours of receiving booking confirmation
- 50% refund – if canceled 7 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – if canceled within 7 days of check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 4
- Parties not allowed
- Suitable for children under 12
- Suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.