Stunning Home with Luxury Finishes
- Earl’s Court/Gloucester Road
- 2 Bedroom
Live like a local in West London and retreat within the walls of this refined and stylish space. Melt into the three-seater sofa in the glory of this spacious open-plan living area. Unleash your culinary skills in this huge modern kitchen, or laze on the designer double bed and engulf yourself in luxurious comfort. Each of the two double bedrooms includes a large bed, topped with a supremely comfortable mattress and fitted with luxury linen, for the perfect night's sleep.
A constant flow of natural light from large bay windows brings the atmosphere to life, with a wooden outdoor patio and a seating area for sunnier days. Beautiful wooden floors and high ceilings accentuate this stunning space, providing the most alluring escape from a busy day out in London, a mere two-minute walk to Earl’s Court station. The home sits on the basement floor (-1) and can easily be accessed by walking down one flight of stairs from street level.
Beds & Bath
- Bedroom 1:
- Double Bed
- Bedroom 2:
- Double Bed
- Double Sofa Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
You are a short walk away from Exhibition Road, where you’ll find the famous Natural History Museum, the V&A, and the Science Museum, and the iconic Royal Albert Hall is just around the corner.
In the immediate area of Earl’s Court, you’ll find a wealth of things to do right on your doorstep! Here are some suggestions...
The nearby Troubadour is a local favorite for live music. The cafe/bar there is open and serving food all day.
You aren’t short of options for restaurants either... Tendido Cero and Cambio de Tercio are sister restaurants on opposite sides of Old Brompton Road. The Bombay Brasserie in Gloucester Road is a renowned and highly-rated Indian restaurant with a skylit conservatory. Very good food.
For a more lively night, Miss Q’s is a good place to start... This is a rock n’ roll pool bar with a flashing dance floor!
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- The apartment is on the basement floor (level -1) and can be accessed via a set of stairs down from street level. There is no elevator.
- There are around 10 steps down to the front patio also have 4K CCTV monitoring the front and rear of the property and a security alarm.
- There is WiFi throughout the home.
- The apartment is in a shared residential building. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- 100% refund – If cancelled within 48 hours of receiving your booking confirmation and at least 30 days prior to check-in date
- 50% refund – If cancelled up to 8 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – If cancelled within 7 days prior to check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 6
- Parties not allowed
- Suitable for children under 12
- Suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.