Timeless Home with Serene Terrace
- 4 Bedroom
Journey into this time-encapsulated, restorative home, with ample room for friends and family to gather. Parquet flooring, high ceilings, and artistic aesthetics create a beautiful appeal for the home. Find multiple rooms to gather and unwind with your loved ones in the living area and alcove. In the evenings, escape to one of the four bedrooms that will provide a peaceful night’s rest.
Leading off from a large kitchen and dining area is a intimate and leafy terrace where you can enjoy a breath of fresh air. This stunning multi-story house with internal stairs, is located on the edge of a lovely step-free communal garden in a wonderful neighborhood. It is only 2 minutes walk away from Fulham Broadway tube station.
Beds & Bath
- Bedroom 1:
- Double Bed
- Bedroom 2:
- Double Bed
- Double Bed
- Bedroom 3:
- King Bed
- Bedroom 4:
- Single Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
Window displays look chic and cars are convertibles in Fulham, a tidy respite for well-bred frivolity. Grand halls, classical cottages, and extravagant green spaces add to the neighborhood’s pristine aesthetic and undeniable good looks. Fulham doesn’t end its winning streak at nice homes and nicer automobiles—the neighborhood boasts first-rate restaurants, posh organic markets, and a premier soccer institution, Fulham Football Club. There are lots of great restaurants around Parson's Green and on King's Road. Also suggest the Ship pub on the opposite side of Wandsworth Bridge. Great for sitting outside in the summer.
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- The entrance to the home is on the ground floor and can be accessed easily at street level.
- The home is then split over two levels with a wooden staircase with 15 steps between the floors.
- There is WiFi throughout the home.
- The home is in a residential complex. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- The home is close to Stamford Bridge (Chelsea FC stadium) and may be noisy on matchdays.
- 100% refund – If canceled at least 30 days prior to check in within 48 hours of receiving booking confirmation
- 50% refund – if canceled 7 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – if canceled within 7 days of check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 7
- Parties not allowed
- Suitable for children under 12
- Not suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.