Vibrant Duplex with Intimate Patio
- Notting Hill
- 3 Bedroom
Styled from head to toe in beautiful bold wallpapers, colourful cushions and throws, and elegant furnishings, this incredible space is the epitome of London charm. Enjoy a group meal, prepared in the large kitchen which is equipped with a range of appliances to accompany your culinary skills.
Escape into relaxation with friends and family through the eclectic decor across the two floors connected by a set of stairs. The three bedrooms, each holding their own character, inviting you enojoy a restful night's sleep. Treat yourself to the sights of Portobello Road from the alluring patio, whilst you indulge in a lovely beverage or a tantalizing snack. The space is located on the first floor, with no elevator access, is only 5 minutes walk down this iconic market street to Ladbroke Grove tube station.
Beds & Bath
- Bedroom 1:
- Double Bed
- Bedroom 2:
- Single Bed
- Single Bed
- Bedroom 3:
- Single Bed
- Single Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
Notting Hill is one of London’s most exciting and vibrant areas! Packed full of restaurants and fashionable shops and home to the famous Portobello Market, you’re unlikely to get bored in this neighborhood.
For brilliant brunch, you can’t go wrong with Egg Break. They focus, unsurprisingly, on eggs!
The Shed is a modern British restaurant where the plates are small but delicious. All the food is seasonal and the dishes creative; it has become a local favorite.
Notting Hill has no shortage of pubs. The Churchill Arms is probably the prettiest of them all. Worth checking out even just to Instagram it’s beautiful facade!
For a pub with a good garden, The Windsor Castle is the place to go. A short walk into Notting Hill and you can relax with some pimms in the buzzing outdoor area. On the weekends Portobello Market is not to be missed. You can spend the day discovering vintage clothes and food stalls - a real buzzy atmosphere.
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- The entrance to the home is on the first floor of the building and can be accessed by walking up one flight of stairs from street level.
- There is WiFi throughout the home.
- The home is on a street with other residential buildings. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- The home is opposite local cafes and tourist shops which may become noisy during the day.
- 100% refund – If canceled at least 30 days prior to check in within 48 hours of receiving booking confirmation
- 50% refund – if canceled 7 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – if canceled within 7 days of check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 6
- Parties not allowed
- Not suitable for children under 12
- Not suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.