Victorian Apartment with Elegant Decor
- Islington (Essex Road)
- 1 Bedroom
Feel welcomed into this Victorian conversion flat with eclectic decor and relax with your companions. Enjoy laughter and coversation over a wholesome meal, prepared together in the spacious kitchen and enjoy it around the dining table.
For a refreshing night's rest, the living are has a comfortable sofa bed with supple pillows and a warm throw, additional hotel quality bedding, perfect for guests. Replenish in the morning in a warm shower as you prepare for the new day of ventures. The first floor flat, accessible via stairs, is located 6 minutes from Essex Road railway station.
Beds & Bath
- Common Spaces:
- Double Sofa Bed
- Bedroom 1:
- King Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
The Essex Road is a hub of activity and there’s plenty to discover and explore. Here are some of our tips and suggestions!
The London Cocktail Club is a speakeasy-style bar with exposed brick walls and leather banquettes and serving, unsurprisingly, cocktails! Great atmosphere on a Friday night.
The Myddleton Arms is a traditional English pub serving classic dishes - they do a fantastic Sunday roast - and a great selection of wines and ales. Sit outside and watch the world go by or on their private terrace. For some fresh air and gorgeous green space, head to New River Walk and explore the lovely walking path by the water.
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- The home is on the first floor of the building and can be accessed by taking the elevator up from street level.
- The sofa in the living room converts into a double sofa bed.
- There is WiFi throughout the home.
- The home is in a shared residential building. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- 100% refund – If cancelled within 48 hours of receiving your booking confirmation and at least 30 days prior to check-in date
- 50% refund – If cancelled up to 8 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – If cancelled within 7 days prior to check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 4
- Parties not allowed
- Suitable for children under 12
- Suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.